Mike Begala: Eliminate Burnout and Restore Fulfillment
In this episode, Yvonne and Mike discuss:
- Explore the distinction and relationship between empowerment and responsibility.
- Why finding your purpose gives your life direction and brings meaning to your DAILY life.
- How living the life you were called to live by aligning the 7-levels of your life and your identity.
- When you focus on where you can make a difference, not where you can’t make a difference you find resources and solutions.
- How Mike started his two game-changing courses Life Purpose Mastery and Business Purpose Mastery by realizing he had to find a purpose for himself and become congruent with it.
- Responsibility – is your ability to respond when you break it down.
- Empowerment is about having a worldview and ability to connect your power to where you can make a difference.
- Your personality – how others see you – is not as important as your character – who you really are.
- You are more influential than you realize!
“Any time you have any problem in your life, you can ask yourself the question, ‘what opportunities does this open up for me?’” — Mike Begala
Get Social with Mike Begala:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mike.begala
- Website: http://www.releasehumanpotential.com/
- Contact: http://www.releasehumanpotential.com/contact.html
About Mike Begala:
Mike is the creator of Life Purpose Mastery, the practical program for fulfilling your Life’s Purpose and becoming your Ultimate Self. He is a performance specialist for individuals, business owners and organizations, helping them install the habits and disciplines it takes to succeed. Mike has been obsessed with mastering the quickest, most effective forms of personal transformation for over fifteen years.
As a Master Hypnotherapist, mindset trainer and business consultant, Mike, is in the business of breakthroughs, helping clients blast through their internal limitations. He regularly teaches coaches and practitioners who then work with other clients. So when you work with Mike, you’re working with someone who trains other mental healthcare therapists and coaches.
In his spare time, Mike enjoys traveling, hiking, exploring the beaches of Southern California and training in Krav Maga.
Get Social with Yvonne L. Larson:
- Website: playtowinpodcast.com
- Join The Play To Win Podcast Facebook Page: @LikeYvonneLarson
- Join The Vitality Nation Facebook Group: @VitalityNation
- LinkedIn: Yvonne Larson
- Instagram: @VitalityNation
Connect with Yvonne L. Larson:
I’m so grateful to begin this amazing journey with you… I would really LOVE to connect with you as my listener I would LOVE to know WHO YOU ARE, what topics are most relevant for you and who you would LIKE me to interview!
So, I’m personally inviting YOU to CLICK HERE to check out the Optimal Life Playground and ALL the other ways we can get & stay connected!
Yvonne L Larson
About Yvonne L. Larson:
Message from The 3 Muses & The Vitality Vixen’s Bio! >> CLICK HERE!