EP29 Dr. Meg Haworth: Invincible Resilience! Joyful Living By Integrating Intuition.
In this episode, Yvonne and Meg discuss:
- What trauma is and how it can affect us as a wholistic system.
- The A.C.E. Study and how we are learning about how our past affects us now.
- Tuning in to your intuition and emotional release work.
- The three parts of your life that Meg looks at in her 8-week healing process.
- Becoming aware of the mind/body connection and doing something about it.
- We all can be in touch with our psyche and our intuition.
- You can end your pain without ending your life.
- When you’re in your story, you spin in it. You have to get on the other side of those emotions and the ailments they are causing.
- What you put into your body effects how you feel, both what you put in and the quality of what you put in.
- Our emotions can make us sick, but they can also make us well. We just have to replace the old file with a new one.
- The healing happens when we look at our body, mind, and spirit as one system.
“The body always remembers what you are trying to forget.” ~ Dr. Meg Haworth
MASTER LINK TO ALL GIFTS & PROGRAM OPTIONS: For Instant Access To ALL Gifts Below >> Click Here
- Assess Your Risks with the ACE Quiz (Adverse Childhood Experiences Quiz)
- 10 Steps to Overcoming the Effects of Victimization >> FREE eBook
- 5 Anti-inflammatory Lunch Recipes for People on The Go >> FREE Recipe Book
Resources from Dr. Meg Haworth:
- Podcast: Get Well Soon By Dr. Meg Haworth
- Work With Meg: Get Well Now With Meg once at this page, click “Contact”
Get Social with Dr. Meg Haworth:
- Website: http://MegHaworth.com/
- Twitter: @DrMegHarworth
- Facebook Friends: DrMegHarworth
- Facebook Fans: CoachDrMegHaworth
- Facebook Group: GetWellSoonGroup
- LinkedIn: Dr. Meg Haworth
- Instagram: @DrMegHaworth
- Pinterest: DrMegHaworth
- YouTube: Dr. Meg Haworth
About Dr. Meg Haworth:
Wellness Expert, Nutritional Celebrity Chef, and best-selling author of Get Well Now, Dr. Meg Haworth offers holistic wellness solutions in her coaching programs for abuse survivors with chronic illness. Having overcome more than a dozen illnesses and traumas in her own body including fibromyalgia, childhood sexual abuse, drowning, and brain injuries from a lightning strike she knows firsthand what it’s like to lose your health and what it takes to gain it back. Dr. Meg has authored eight books, hosts a podcast series, speaks, coaches and consults with clients worldwide to help them Get Well Now.
Get Social with Yvonne L. Larson:
- Website: playtowinpodcast.com
- Follow The FB Play To Win Podcast Page: @LikeYvonneLarson
- Join The Vitality Nation Facebook Group: @VitalityNation
- Follow The FB Entrepreneurship Without Overwhelm Page: @EntrepreneurshipWithoutOverwhelm
- LinkedIn: Yvonne Larson
- Instagram: @VitalityNation
Connect with Yvonne L. Larson:
I’m so grateful to begin this amazing journey with you… I would really LOVE to connect with you as my listener I would LOVE to know WHO YOU ARE, what topics are most relevant for you and who you would LIKE me to interview!
So, I’m personally inviting YOU to CLICK HERE to check out the Optimal Life Playground and ALL the other ways we can get & stay connected!
Yvonne L Larson