In this episode, Yvonne and Lauren discuss:
- How defining “having it all” for yourself is the access to creating unapologetic fulfillment
- Why you should ditch your Busy-Badge”
- Honoring where you are, forgiving yourself, and allowing yourself grace.
- The miracle of time blocking.
- How to build a strong business with a team of expert freelancers
- The simplicity of starting a freelancing business.
- Doing it all is not the same as having it all.
- Work hard but work intentionally.
- We all have 24 hours in a day – you are in control of each block of time in your day.
- Pick one place and show up there really, really well.
- Keep going and show up consistently.
- There are people out there who need to hear what you have to say.
“You may have a six-figure salary, a super nice car, and a great house, but if you are not unapologetically at peace with what you are doing, that’s a compromise that I think you should evaluate.” — Lauren Golden
- What YOU Can Delegate To a VA >> The 70 Skills Resource
- Your Dream VA Found FOR You! >> The Free Mama Matchmaker!
- Is Freelancing A Fit For You >> The Free Mama Movement Webinar
- Claim Your Freedom Become A Virtual Assistant >> The Free Mama Movement 12 Week Training
Connect with Lauren Golden:
Facebook: The Free Mama
Book: The Free Mama: How to Work from Home, Control Your Schedule, and Make More Money
Youtube: Lauren Golden
Pinterest: Lauren Golden | The Free Mama
About Lauren Golden: Lauren Golden loves helping mamas free themselves from the 9-5 grind. She launched The Free Mama Movement to show working moms that they don’t have to choose between family and financial stability.
Hundreds of families today are happier and more fulfilled thanks to Lauren and her online programs. Whether you’re a single mom, a military mom, or a mom in a two-parent family who doesn’t want to sacrifice your time with your babies in order to provide for them, Lauren wants you to know that you don’t have to.
Today, as the fearless leader of The Free Mama Movement and a thriving community of over 7,500 women, Lauren is passionate about showing other moms how to start and run a successful freelancing business from home. In her book The Free Mama: How to Work from Home, Control your Schedule and Make More Money she shares her own story — along with plenty of practical advice for anyone looking to leave the 9-5 behind and make a real living from home.
In addition to her self-paced program, Lauren also works one-on-one with motivated mamas who want to get their businesses up and running fast. Her talks on freelancing, building a business and making over your mindset, and other relevant topics resonate with women around the world.
Lauren also runs The Free Mama Matchmaker Service, where she connects graduates of her elite online program with entrepreneurs who need their specialized skills.
Get Social with Yvonne L. Larson:
- Website: playtowinpodcast.com
- Join The Play To Win Podcast Facebook Page: @LikeYvonneLarson
- Join The Vitality Nation Facebook Group: @VitalityNation
- LinkedIn: Yvonne Larson
- Instagram: @VitalityNation
Connect with Yvonne L. Larson:
I’m so grateful to begin this amazing journey with you… I would really LOVE to connect with you as my listener I would LOVE to know WHO YOU ARE, what topics are most relevant for you and who you would LIKE me to interview!
So, I’m personally inviting YOU to CLICK HERE to check out the Optimal Life Playground and ALL the other ways we can get & stay connected!
Yvonne L Larson
About Yvonne L. Larson:
Message from The 3 Muses & The Vitality Vixen’s Bio! >> CLICK HERE!