Iain Grae: Embracing the Entrepreneur Roller Coaster
In this episode, Yvonne and Iain discuss:
- The illusion of control and how it actually controls you.
- Being awake, honest, and congruent to your core values and the process of defining your core values.
- What happens when you step up and take responsibility for every aspect of your life.
- Routines, rituals, and measuring tools for tracking and making joy your habit.
- How Evolved Lyfe got started and was built.
- Practice has the intention. So playing with intention is a practice.
- Play, create, and thrive occurs inside of community.
- Errors and mistakes, concerns and doubts, give us access to our greatness and our ability to grow.
- Joy is the natural state of beings for humans. If you’re experiencing something other, investigate what may be causing the disturbance in the field.
“All emotions are gifts. They are all signals telling me something. They are directing me why I am experiencing this emotion.” — Iain Grae
Resources from Iain Grae:
- Free Gift: EvolvedLyfe.com/Vitality – 7 Days of Membership for just $1.00!
Get Social with Iain Grae:
About Iain Grae: Mission: “To usher in Heaven on Earth”
Iain has spoken worked in groups as small as six and spoken to groups of over 10,000 people. His passion for human potential radiates from his presence. The only thing he enjoys more than making personal improvements is helping others to reach new heights.
Iain Grae is a serial entrepreneur who lives life with a passion for creating inspirational experiences. He started his first small business in his teens and continues to build his portfolio. His first major success came in his mid-twenties when he founded Innovation Ads, Inc. – a New York based advertising agency which grew from just himself to over 150 employees in just three short years at which point he sold it. Iain currently owns San Antonio Raceway & Cycle Ranch MX Park which allows him to build family-friendly events that enable people to pursue their childhood dreams. He uses a unique management style to empower his employees & customers alike to make the experience all that they want it to be.
Iain regularly attends and participates in conscious raising experiences and events. He holds a Masters in Organizational Leadership from Mercy College in New York and a Bachelors in Marketing from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton. He sees life as a quest for continuous education and firmly believes in the Law of Attraction and the power of positive belief. He attributes his success to surrounding himself with great people and always being ready to learn something new.
Get Social with Yvonne L. Larson:
- Website: playtowinpodcast.com
- Join The Play To Win Podcast Facebook Page: @LikeYvonneLarson
- Join The Vitality Nation Facebook Group: @VitalityNation
- LinkedIn: Yvonne Larson
- Instagram: @VitalityNation
Connect with Yvonne L. Larson:
I’m so grateful to begin this amazing journey with you… I would really LOVE to connect with you as my listener I would LOVE to know WHO YOU ARE, what topics are most relevant for you and who you would LIKE me to interview!
So, I’m personally inviting YOU to CLICK HERE to check out the Optimal Life Playground and ALL the other ways we can get & stay connected!
Yvonne L Larson
About Yvonne L. Larson:
Message from The 3 Muses & The Vitality Vixen’s Bio! >> CLICK HERE!