In this episode, Yvonne and Rachel discuss:
- How applying the science of identity to style and fashion subliminally impacts your personal and professional life.
- Why your clothes are one of the #1 sources of decision fatigue and how to eliminate it once and for all.
- Strategies to remove the struggle and preserve your energy by understanding the rules of the game of getting dressed.
- How awareness and connection with yourself to stress-dressing into play and fulfillment.
- Components of style that allow you to instantly connect with your clients.
- Scientific studies show that too many choices lead to stress and dissatisfaction.
- Becoming self-aware and connecting with yourself is key to style.
- Know the rules, prioritize your image and plan ahead to optimize your daily confidence, joy, and satisfaction.
- Learning how to balance the visual effect for your body makes dressing and shopping fast, effortless and tons more fun!
The complete Metamorphosis Makeover is five steps:
- Style Profile
- Closet Cleanse
- Personal Shopping
- Life Styling
- Digital Wardrobe Catalogue
“I think style should be your time to express and enjoy, and not work and struggle and think and cobble together… that’s MY job!” — Rachel Klewicki
Resources for Vitality Nation:
Get back in touch with YOU! Gain confidence in learning to dress for your best assets, both body and spirit with the Style Profile.
>> CLICK HERE to get the special Vitality Nation discount of 20% off the list price!
Over 2 hours, Rachel will help you…
⦁ Connect your signature style to your best personality traits
⦁ Discover which colors complement your features (I sample your unique pigments – never using a predetermined season or type)
⦁ Reconnect with your figure and finally learn to flatter the body you have
⦁ Reveal the ideal garment measurements to make you look taller, thinner, and more balanced no matter what your size
⦁ Identify key details that will attract synergistic relationships in your life
About Rachel Klewicki:
Rachel Klewicki is a California Native harboring a lifelong obsession with style or rather the relationship between style and identity she earned her degree in cultural ethnology from UCLA in 2006 studying various mechanisms of self-representation across cultures.
After graduating UCLA, she continued to learn about real-world high-stakes style as a designer stylist for Nordstrom in West LA
In 2001, She founded subliminal. As a way to reconnect professionals with influential power of clothing.
Connect with Rachel Klewicki:
Connect with Yvonne L. Larson:
I’m so grateful to begin this amazing journey with you… I would really LOVE to connect with you as my listener I would LOVE to know WHO YOU ARE, what topics are most relevant for you and who you would LIKE me to interview!
So, I’m personally inviting YOU to CLICK HERE to check out the Optimal Life Playground and ALL the other ways we can get & stay connected!
Yvonne L Larson
About Yvonne L. Larson:
Message from The 3 Muses & The Vitality Vixen’s Bio! >> CLICK HERE!